GENERAL DISCLAIMER

All the pics displayed in this blogs are from the author's private collection or just snapshots from his private movie collection. Whenever I use another web's or person's pics, it will be always mentioned.

Feel free to use the information or pics showed but please ask for permission or just remember to add the source wherever you use them. THANKS

Todas las fotos mostradas en este blog pertenecen a la colección privada del autor o son capturas de las películas de la misma colección. En caso de usar material de otra persona o web, siempre será mencionada su procedencia.
La información y/o fotos de este blog están a disposición de cualquiera, pero por favor pidan permiso para usarlas o al menos indiquen su procedencia. GRACIAS

martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

IFD posters from Egypt- Part 1

Recently I found a webiste where Egypt posters from world movies were on sale. Sorry, I can't remember the address because I was net-surfing & taking care of my baby at the same time & I off the computer without adding the URL to my favourite folder. Well, I was checking the stuff offered in such website & I tried to search if they have IFD & Filmark poster in their catalog...I got very surprised when I found the following
ones!!!

Mission Thunderbolt was the first installment on the IFD "Thunderbolt" series. The poster is very similar to the original one presented by IFD but Chan Wai Man figure was added in the Egyptian version.
Phoenix the ninja was the international IFD title of a taiwanese movie titled Wolf Devil Woman.

Scape to high risks has kept the original IFD design used in all the international video releases. Today, this movie is out from IFD catalog.

Rivals of the dragon has a curious design that try to offer us a Bruceplotation movie. The movie was not produced by IFD. It was simply bought by Joseph Lai who erased the director's name from the credits. A very rare ( and baaaaad) movie.

Silver Dragon Ninja is one of my favourite Filmark ninja movies. It was starred by Paulo Tocha & Eric Neff who came from working in Jean Claude Van Damme's vehicle Bloodsport. This design used in Egypt was the one used in Spain for another Filmark movie starring Stuart Smith titled Ninja in the killing fields.


MORE TO COME

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario