GENERAL DISCLAIMER

All the pics displayed in this blogs are from the author's private collection or just snapshots from his private movie collection. Whenever I use another web's or person's pics, it will be always mentioned.

Feel free to use the information or pics showed but please ask for permission or just remember to add the source wherever you use them. THANKS

Todas las fotos mostradas en este blog pertenecen a la colección privada del autor o son capturas de las películas de la misma colección. En caso de usar material de otra persona o web, siempre será mencionada su procedencia.
La información y/o fotos de este blog están a disposición de cualquiera, pero por favor pidan permiso para usarlas o al menos indiquen su procedencia. GRACIAS

jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Ninja The Mission Force 8: Ninja Delivery

I must admit Ninja The Mission Force is making me lazier. Before Ed Glaser's show was premiered I used ( well, I tried) to keep a steady pace of 6 entries a month but now, shame on me, I have slowed the work down & what it is even worse: I am using his work to keep the site alive!!!. I hope Ed can  forgive me for taking the advantage of his work.

Anyway, my personal problems are being solved (Thanks God) & once I can feel "quiet" again, I promise to continue adding my own entries about the crazy world of IFD & Filmark.

Now that my poor excuses have been given, please go & enjoy the new & exciting episode of NINJA THE MISSION FORCE. You will not regret! By the way: " Who put down Prostitute fees under equipment rental?". Please Don't miss Ninja The Mission Force!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario